We are London’s Premier Basement Waterproofing Company
Call us on 0203 794 4200 for advice or to book a free survey
FAQ & Guarantee
What can London Waterproofing Solutions Ltd offer you?
Firstly we offer our customers peace of mind! We provide a design and installation service tailored to suit your needs from your main contractor’s technical drawings for a guaranteed period of 10 years. All our systems comply with BS8102. (The New British Standard BS 8102:2009 came into effect 30 November 2009 and supersedes BS 8102:1990)
Along with our standard 10 year guarantee, we also offer the option of an insurance backed guarantee. This is provided in partnership with GPI, the leading provider of insurance in the damp proofing, timber preservation and waterproofing industry.
We are fully covered, with Public Liability, Employers Liability and Products Liability insurances.
How do I obtain a quote?
For residential properties we are happy to visit your property and complete an on-site survey; then provide you with a written report and quotation. We can also work from CAD drawings from your architect or contractor to give you a full breakdown of costing. For commercial properties, please contact us for an initial consultation.
Why cavity drainage?
- Cavity drainage will not increase hydrostatic pressure against the structure of the building.
- Cavity drainage is not usually affected by most structural movement and vibration.
- Cavity drainage does not suffer from the problems of cracking associated with integral admixture membranes.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) do not apply as no hazardous substances are used.
- Quick drying times allow painting and decorating to be carried out quickly and a wide range of decorative finishes can be used.
- Can be used on contaminated surfaces. Installation is quick, clean and produces significantly less disruption than other solutions.
- Internal fitting stops problems associated with external work such as excavation and weather conditions.
- When fitted outside, installation can take place regardless of conditions.
- We offer 10 years guarantee on installation
- Cad drawings on installation details.
Contact us today to speak to one of our specialists
5 Star Average Client Feedback on Independent Websites
Click on the logos below to read independent reviews about our services.
Basement Flat Damp Issue
Juman Kubba, 6th January 2015
Major Damp Issue in Basement
James Heale, 21st September 2016
Elisabeth Lecourt, 24th April 2015
Membrane in a new basement
Allan McClune, 16th March 2015
How a company should be run
Graham Erickson, 21st September 2016
Pam Winkworth, 5th August 2014
Toby Bourne, 5th February 2015
Ruth Douglas, 16th September 2014
Heather Butensky, 2nd April 2015
CLAIRE LUKMANJI, 29th June 2014
Carolyn Anderson, 6th November 2014
Reasons to Choose London Waterproofing Solutions
✓ Over 80 years experience
✓ Member of the PCA
✓ Written guarantees on all work carried out
Our promise to you
For your peace of mind we are fully insured and hold the following policies
✓ Public Liability
✓ 10 Years Warranty
✓ Fully qualified CSSW surveyor
✓ 10 year guarantee on installation
✓ We are approved TUG contractors
✓ Full public liability insurance